Thursday 10 August 2017

HI AGAIN


All change is good change, especially when there's an old, uninspiring blog concerned.



For so many months now I've said to myself "This isn't me anymore. I wouldn't read it, so why would anyone else want to". Let's admit it, it needed a great deal of TLC.

Starting with the most obvious, the name of the blog has changed. I was never completely happy with 'Some kind of cool' - it was too long and if you have to actually spell 'cool' in the title, you're definitely NOT it. I needed something snappier and ideally with a meaning behind it. Ending my Year Abroad was the moment I was probably waiting for as it dawned on me that I have lived in 5 different cities up until my reasonably modest age. Maybe this was something I could talk about, my unique selling point as it were. I'm most passionate about art and culture and I knew I wanted to write about the places I go to, things I see and stuff I read ... in short about my life. I travel around quite a bit and I have some exciting projects in the works so why not document it, you know? If one thing is for sure is that I'm always going to read back and make fun of myself so there's comfort in that.

As for the rest of the blog, my HTML codewriting skills are still improving. One day I want to give the whole layout a makeover to make it took more sleek but that day is yet to come. If you've got any tips or websites and inspiration to throw my way please do so, this girl could do with all the help she can get! 💁


Much love,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird