Sunday 6 September 2015

Review | L'occitane Collection de Grasse Neroli & Orchidée


This is summer's most prized find. I cannot imagine life pre Néroli & Orchidée. I cannot even imagine a day when I won't be wearing it. Bottom line, this is THE perfume.

Call me a scent snob but I had very low expectations. Hm, L'occitane made perfume, it can't be too longlasting. How wrong was I proven. To the heavenly perfume you can now add longevity.

This is exactly what I've been looking for without actually knowing it. I'll let the L'occitane website to the talking 'cause they do that well too...

"
Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette is part of La Collection de Grasse, named after the Mediterranean city of Grasse in Provence. It became known as the "perfume capital of the world," by virtue of its expertise over the centuries in the cultivation of aromatic plants, extraction techniques and their combination with precious ingredients from distant lands in the creation of original fragrances.

A tantalizing and lovely fragarance, Néroli & Orchidée Eau de Toilette blends the scents of two precious white flowers in a beautiful harmony. A heart of radiant neroli essence from the Mediterranean is blended with caressing white orchid absolute from Madagascar. Fruity bursts of orange and heart notes of peach complete the sensuous bouquet, which lingers delicately on the body throughout the day.

"
The main notes, as posted on fragrantica.com, are citrus, floral and sweet. All you could ever want.





I highly recommend giving this a sniff next time you get the chance and let me know what you think or if you prefer any other scents from the de Grasse collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird