Friday 15 August 2014

These streets








TKMaxx red backpack, Johne's flats, Zara scarf, trousers and t-shirt, Mango knitwear and Uniqlo trench

Not the most successful of photoshoots but when in London you have to battle the wind and the rain. 

I'll be subtle about this one (not): I GOT INTO CAMBRIDGE! Too much excitement concomitant with exhaustion but that didn't put a downer on the day in any way. These photos were taken on my old street where we used to live and even though we only moved recently it still felt like a trip down memory lane. 'These streets' is also a song by Bastille who I saw live last weekend...more on that coming soon ^^

Till then...stay cool but if you can, I'd suggest a warmer place to do that in than London.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird