Tuesday 31 May 2016

Fitzbillies #2



Cambridge is a quaint town but boy oh boy does it have some good coffee places. One (or probably THE) most iconic is Fitzbillies with their famous Chelsea buns as the beautiful wall painting announces upon entering. I have to say, Chelsea buns are not really my thing - sultanas just seem very sticky to me but I'm sure that to most people who do like sultanas they will live up to their reputation. Me and my friend Connie had a cheeky coffee break where we forgot about revision (working hard or hardly working???) and indulged in some delicious cakes and iced lattes, also known as the most summery drink ever.

They recently opened a new second caffé which is conveniently located on Bridge Street by Magdalene Bridge, a mere 5 minute walk from my room. The interior decor is a lovely combination of baby powder blue and warm natural tones in wood and brick work which makes it a *great* place for Instagramming. Need I say more? You should definitely give it a go: When in Cambridge...










That highlight tho...



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird