Monday 8 September 2014

Little green dress








Zara dress, Barry M Gelly nail polish in 'Blueberry', M&S straw bag, espadrilles and bracelet from El Rastro in Madrid





The little green dress is the summer twin of the more famous black version. Whilst black is seasonless, I feel like summer should be the time when we all try to inject as much colour into our lives as possible, whether it's through outdoor picnics, lazy strolls through the city or fun outfits. 

This Zara number (which they now have as a jumpsuit) is one of my all time favorites and even though I only whip it out about 3 times a year, it makes me feel like I'm on a holiday wherever I am. I've paired it with the flowered espadrilles I found in El Rastro market in Madrid for the most comfy outfit to be wearing when exploring Bucharest on 34 degree heat. I really am going to miss this!

1 comment:

  1. très jolie combi!

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird