Friday 3 July 2015

'Eat Clean' office challenge | day 3


Today was all about vegan - I took my inspiration from Pauline's instagram and her blog, livingthehealthychoice.com, because frankly the receipe looked delicious and easy to make. I was not let down!



Ingredients:

  • an aubergine and a half
  • olive oil
  • salt and herbs
  • quinoa (can be replaced with bulgur or orzo)
  • parsley
  • red pepper
  • 1 chopped artichoke
  • cucumber
  • carrot

I sliced the aubergine in quarters and rubbed them with oil and the herbs. I first placed them skin up on baking paper lined tray for 20-ish minutes in the oven at 210 degrees. I flipped them over and let them stay in for another 15 minutes and then took them out to cool. 

For the quinoa, I boiled about 4-5 tablespoons in 350ml of water for 15 minutes, drained the water and let them cool before I added them to the chopped up veggies.

The two parts combined in the tupperware and made for a very tasty lunch with some Ryvita crackers.






No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird