Thursday 3 October 2013

Bag heaven


Yes, this typically Made in Chelsea fence shot is here to artistically announce the coming of fall on Le periple.
I'm very excited. Autumn is my favorite season, with the cosy (flaw-covering) knitwear, comfy boots and my beloved scarfs. See, bags don't seem to creep onto my list. Not because I don't love them, definitely not, but because I only have a few basics - black shopper for winter, beige shopper for summer, a red rucksack and a small navy messenger bag. 

This is all about to change. I'm sorry bank account but I need some bag personality to be going on. And I think I'm already on track with my new & Other Stories metallic bag. I love it so much, it's the perfect mix of colour and wearablity, of daytime cool and night-time sleek and those 3 compartments... the dream of an organisation freak like me!




Find the bag HERE.

14 comments:

  1. love the color of the bag!:) cute photos!♥ I followed you on google+ ;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's really a staple now, I've just worn it today. Highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  3. Great staple bag! Love the different compartments!

    Corporate Catwalk
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me ha encantado tu entrada y también tu blog. Me pasaré más a menudo por aquí!!

    Un beso enorme^^

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7136165

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Perfect for autumn, has a camouflage power haha :)

      Delete
  6. that is one awesome bag!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird