Wednesday 21 May 2014

Best start to the day






What a good start to the day and how unproductively glorious it turned out to be! I'm so angry with myself for lazying about all day, I hate this about me...I leave everything to the last minute. Was it really that necessary to spend hours on pinterest? No. Did I benefit from scrolling endlessly down my tumblr feed? Well, I did find some cute posts but in all, nothing too exciting. Has my Ebay given any notifications the zillion times I clicked on it? Sadly, no. So what have I done today? NOTHING!!

Ah, well at least I took photos for the blog. Namely of the delicious smoothie and poached egg sandwich I had for breakfast!

Smoothie:
  • 1 ripe mango
  • 1 banana
  • 2 blood oranges (or a cup of orange juice)
  • some pollen grains and coconut shaves to dress 
Sandwich:
  • 1 poached egg (I use paper poaching bags and leave it in for a little over 6 minutes because I don't like runny yolks)
  • 1/2 mushed avocado
  • M&S super seeded loaf, lightly toasted and drizzled with olive oil
  • Some chopped radishes for crunch
  • Rucola salad or tomatoes or whatever else you fancy
  • A sprinkle of salt and pepper

8 comments:



blogger template by lovebird