Monday 27 July 2015

Ideal breakfast for a long day ahead


When you're about to drive for 12 hours from Bucharest to Budapest and you hit the road at 8 am, you might want to make breakfast time count!





Up your granola breakfast game with some fancy presentation. I for one couldn't find the bowls so I improvised in this cognac glass - fancy as! Nothing complicated here either. I used Vitalis Banana & Chocolate muesli, natural plain yogurt and a layer of wild blueberries. Delicious, healthy and super filling!

I couldn't not share some of the snaps from the road. It was tiring but so so pretty especially since I hadn't yet seen the western part of Romania. 







Stay in the loop to check out new photos and tips from my week in Budapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird